Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weekly Confession.

This is so bad. Not blogging for over a week kills me.
You want to know what is even worse?
Not having anything to blog about...
I am pretty sure the last three weeks I have lived at the airport.
Working RON's (remain over night plane)
But there is some good news they gave me a new schedule for the next few months.
I could not be more happy, I get to see husband more!
It also puts me only working ONE RON instead of five RON's..

Our new home is getting put together very nicely..We are just missing a few things and I will be able to post pictures. You know once Husband and I get a camera, his camera went through the wash and mine...Well, I broke mine getting on the metro (subway) in France. Smooth move I know.

We are also got a membership to Costco, and it is GREAT!
I love that place. The stuff we use a lot we just buy there and then don't have to buy it again for a long time, ya know...it is just the two of us and Creed.
You can get like a 12 pack of 5 Gum for $6. Holla!!
SOLD!

Also, I am going through a little phase. I have been told it's normal and I have been told I am just crazy. Which ever it is, doesn't matter. It's what I am.
I might be just a little baby hungry. Shhh..
Don't worry, people we will not be having one anytime soon. That's our plans anyway.
No babies for a while.
I just see them and want one. They are just so darn cute.
So if any of you want to have one and let me play with it all the time that would be greatly appreciated!
Everytime I see them, besides wanting it. It makes me super excited to be a mom one day.
and super excited to see Husband as a dad..Awwww!
It just warms my heart to think about.

Anyway, there is my confession for the week.
What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment