Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween...Oh Wait.

November.
Where did November come from? Where did October go?
I'm getting a little confused with how fast time is moving.
I wish I had a fun Halloween post to put on here, but I had to work, go figure. Right?
Can I just say I am so glad winter didn't start in October (knock on wood). It does that sometimes and it is way too early, plus it ruins trick-or-treating for all those little kids.
Anyway, I hope winter can hold off a little bit longer. Although, we are getting some scares here. I'm not ready for snow, the driving in it, WORKING in it. Boo.
I am excited for November it begins the "Holiday Season", you know that fun special feeling you get. I love that and you start to see lights go up and the Christmas movies..
The Grinch!!!
I asked husband if we could watch it last night, but I was reminded it is still at my parents house, Boo!
I am also excited for Temple Square!
I talked to my friend Gabi about this the other day, we went last year together and talked about that missionary that was coming home (Husband)...Crazy :)
I am excited to get to go with Husband this year, it will be so precious!
Lots of first for us this year and believe me I am going to blog about ALL of them.

Also, Husband and Creed are going to be participating in No-Shave November.
Oh boy, Husband is going to have some scruffles!
Don't tell him, but I am kind of excited to see it, I already love his little scruffles on his chin :)
Everyone be prepared! They're gonna get hairy!
It's only day 4.

Last night, Husband made me a smoothie, isn't that so sweet?
It was so yummy :)
AND we snuggled!
Did I mention we have the WHOLE weekend to ourselves?
We do, except Sunday, I have to work. Lame.

We have been in our new place for a month now and it is GRAND!
It getting to be so darling.
I think husband thinks it is getting to be a little much, but it's ok. It looks good:)
I never thought I would live in Utah County, but here I am in good ole' Utah County!

Well, I think that is about all we have going on that is new with the Carltons!

Over and out


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going great for you guys! You should come visit when your down this way! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete