Friday, March 16, 2012

New Things And A Headache.

I feel more and more like a grown up everyday.
Yesterday was probably the most I have felt like one.
Husband and I bought a new car!
We were signing all these papers, writing checks and shopping for car insurance.
How adult is that?
It's a car that will be good for our future growing family, it's really safe and has excellent gas mileage!
Plus, it will be a good line of credit when we go to buy a house...one day.
Anyway, I was sad to get rid of my truck, which I called my mustang.
I'm sure he felt abandoned.

I will get to posting pictures later.

I have had a headache since yesterday evening. It will not go away and it is hurty!!!
Boo!

I have a little birthday shout out to my sister-in-law.

Happy Birthday Aubrey!
You're 18 years old and now no one can harass you about dating older guys.
I'm sure they still will, but hey you're 18 now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment