Friday, March 9, 2012

88888888888888888888.

Yes, yes. It is time.
Today, Husband and I have been married for EIGHT months!
I think every time I tell about how wonderful it's been.
Well...I got about that same to say.
It's wonderful, so fun, and my love for him grows every single day.
Of course not everything is perfect, but how much fun would that be.
Our adventure has been so much fun.
Husband makes me so happy.
I also need to give him a little shout out about how hard he has been working lately.
You know how he severely sprained his ankle on both sides?
Well, he still went to work.
Pain ain't got nothing on my sweet hubby.
He also has been working really hard at school and doing really well!
He is so smart and dedicated, not just to school, but to me and all his family and friends.
I'm so proud of him and love that he is mine.

Also, yesterday I found a sale on camo pants for husband.
If your husband or anybody you know is into hunting then this was the deal for you.
Husband loves it, plus he can use them for work.
We got $130 worth of pants for $30.
That's right, they were only $7, each.
They were on sale for 50% off and then another additional 50% off of that!
What a steal right?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment