Thursday, March 8, 2012

This Is Why, Kony 2012

I guess I should explain a little more on my last post.
The whole Kony 2012.

I have seen the articles of how only a small portion of donations actually goes to the invisible children. How a lot of it goes to products or salaries and so forth.
I do also understand that there are many other dictators in the world or even other charities that we can donate to, that the money or more of it actually goes to the cause.
Trust me, I know. If I had all the money in the world I would probably donate to St. Judes...or the Make-a-Wish foundation.
Just to make things clear I didn't donate to Kony 2012 and I am for sure not telling you to, but I was just trying to help the cause to make him famous. To help make people aware of the evil things he is doing to sweet children. The things he is making them do to their families and others.
I just want to help.
Help those tens of thousands of children to be free from him.
That can't hurt, right?

I also think that this can be good for us.
If we can stop him, what is to stop us from moving on the next or the next evil person?
It is power. We can get what we want from the government if we demand it. If we are together.
I do realize that there are things in this country that could probably be fixed first, but what is to say we can't?
We should learn from this.
I am for Kony2012 to help the kids, but also to help ourselves over here.
Why stop with Kony?
What else can we change?

No comments:

Post a Comment