Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Friend Time & Stuff.


This is a bit late, but it's ok.
I must congratulate Gabriella Graham on her engagement!
I am  so excited for her.
Last year at our wedding Gabi was there waiting outside the temple for us. (with tears in her eyes, but don't tell her I told you that)
She was so supportive of Husband and I getting married and was always happy for me and I am so glad that now I can be happy for her and be one of her bridesmaids!
She always said she was never getting married, but look at her now!
Gabi, I'm so excited for you and you are going to make a beautiful bride!
Love you!


Jaqueline, Me, Elicia, Gabi
These are my best friends!
Husband is my BESTEST friend...
Right after the temple, Gabi is choking me, but it's ok..it's out of love..






Last night, Husband and I had the opportunity to go to dinner with our friends, Tyson and Karissa.
I forgot how much fun they are. They will keep you laughing all night.
At least I was laughing the whole time.
Our conversations can be described as...random.
They are leaving in a few weeks for Tyson's job, but when they are back this fall, I am hoping those dinners will happen a little more often! 
Husband and I had so much fun, Thanks again you two!



Sorry, my blog is not being nice, my photo's won't stay where I put them and it's making everything get thrown off.
Oh well.






















                                         

1 comment:

  1. We had SO much fun with you guys! We will have to get together more often once we are back from the summer! Also, dont forget we have a king. . . ;) bahaha! But really you guys are welcome anytime, and we will have your very own private room & bed if you ever come and stay! :)

    ReplyDelete