Monday, February 6, 2012

Maybe Next Time?

I'm thinking that there should be another Super Bowl.
You know, like a re-do Super Bowl.
With 2 different teams, since there is was no way for the Pats and Giants to lose.
Seriously, 2007 was enough of those two teams for me.
If I rated all the teams in the NFL, the Pats and the Giants are my bottom two.
Except they both tie for last place.
I couldn't even pick one last night to go for. I just sat there. It was sad. I love football and for that game to be the last game until next season really SUCKED.
Anyway, hopefully the next Super Bowl will be worth watching.

I did, however, enjoy a couple of the commercials.
My favorite would have to be the M&M one.
Where they are naked...well, the red one is and dances to "I'm sexy and I know it....Wiggle it."
Funny.
Husband and I also really enjoyed the Doritos one with the dog bribing the guy with Doritos. The baby slingshot one was pretty good too.

About the half-time show. It was not my favorite, but it was better than the Black Eyed Peas last year. I fell asleep during that one. Plus, I kind of really like Nicki Minaj. Don't judge me.
She's awesome.

Fun fact : Husband was home for the Super Bowl last year and he watched it with me. Yes, we both fell asleep during half-time. I would say it was maybe like our second date-ish...kind of. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment