Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Well, I sure can tell all of you that I had quite the eventful Valentines Day.
Maybe...more like traumatic in way.
Don't worry, it was still super great and everything is all good here!

Husband brought me the cutest flowers, I just loved them.
He signed the card "To my ONLY ETERNAL Valentine!"
Isn't that just precious?
He is so sweet.
Because of how crazy every place to eat at is crazy on Valentines night we are going out tonight for dinner! He also took off work to be with me today! Which worked out really nicely...last night I got really bad acid reflux or what I think it is anyway and I have been kind of recovering today. I think my throat is burning out and it hurts!

Now for the traumatic part of my Valentines Day...
Well, for the last couple of months now I have contemplating on cutting my hair.
I told myself I can't cut my hair until I get married, so originally I thought my hair would be dragging on the floor, but Husband saved me from that.
I have always wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love, but I am one of those people that keeps cutting their hair, but I finally got it long enough to donate...only problem, it is like my baby.
I worked so hard on growing it out and taking care of it.
BUT...
after a LOT of thought, I felt like I was being materialistic in way with my hair.
there is someone out there that doesn't have any hair and would kill for even a little bit.
So, I CUT my hair and donated it.
Trust me people, it killed me. I LOVED my hair.
but, I don't regret it.
I hope it goes to good use and someone out there can feel better about themselves and have more confidence.

I cut off 16 inches in total. I donated about 14 inches.
Don't worry, Husband LOVES it.
It's almost ridiculous :)
I'm so glad.





buh-bye



pretty flowers from Husband.


Don't mind the fly-aways....
saying goodbye before I send it off...

3 comments: