Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Healing.

It has been pretty busy around here.
I worked four, 14 hour shifts at work and then a 4 hour shift.
Can I just tell you I was exhausted all day yesterday and I still feel like I am recovering today.
Work was super crazy. SUPER crazy, but I guess that is all to be expected when you work for the airlines.
On Saturday, I was at work ..Husband severely sprained his ankle.
playing basketball...
They said that if it doesn't get better in the next week or so we need to go back for another x-ray to make sure no bones are fractured.
So..he has been having fun they last couple of days. Literally in a sense, but not so much in the same way.
He is in a lot of pain, but he also has me catering to him.
I think he might be enjoying it a little too much.
Although he is home and in pain, I'm glad to have him home with me. I feel like life has been going a million miles and hour lately and it was good to have him here. It seems like a blessing in disguise. We both really enjoyed just being able to sit and be together.

Also it has been two weeks since I cut my hair and I am happy to say that I don't regret it...yet.
Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.
I have been quite enjoying the change.
Plus, husband LOVES it. Which makes my decision about it a lot better.

Well that has been the Carlton's lately. Work and a broken ankle.
We will be doing a lot of healing the next couple days.
Boring I know, but so needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment