Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Movie Picker.

I would just like to announce that I hooked my niece on "The Grinch"...You can't tell me that this isn't great news? I got to tend her again the other day and my sister said I packed her some different movies so that you don't have to watch the Grinch anymore.
If it were around Christmas, I would not have a problem with this....
Anyway, I asked my sister "She STILL asks to watch that?" and my sister said "Yes, everyday. She says Grinch."
Sure enough when I got her back to our home I asked her what she wanted to watch and she said "Grinch"...haha I'm goooooood!
It's ok though..I got her a new movie...
Who remembers "We're Back"?
It's an animated one about dinosaurs that eat brain grain and become nice and are transported in time to help a couple kids and their wishes...Anybody? Anybody?...It's awesome.
She loved it, try 6 times loved it.
..............

What can I say the girl likes her movies.
I just so happen to like them too.
Perfect.

While on the subject of movies and tv watching...
Husband loves the office, I never got into until he started to watch it on Netflix and can I just tell everyone to watch the episode called "Gossip" at least the first like 5 or 10 minutes of it. You will not be disappointed. I promise!
Hint: Michael, Dwight, and Andy try their hand at parkour...
Jim say's "Parkour is getting from point A to point B in the most creative way possible...so technically they are doing parkour if point A is delusion and point B is the hospital."
Even if you're not a fan, just trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment