Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I Read Today....

Go to This Blog.

This family is from Australia.
I don't know them, but they are tough cookies.
Losing a child and a husband in 3 months time.

The mom is a true testimony of faith.
Knowing that we are only given trials that we can handle. She knows she is strong enough to handle what has happened to her beautiful family. She has the strength to smile through the pain and live for her other children. She knows she will be with her husband and son again.
She knows that families are forever.

I have been reading through her blog today. I am so thankful for the Temple and being able to be sealed to my beautifully, handsome husband and of course our future children.
I can't even imagine if it really was "until death do you part." Eternity is where it's at and I'm so excited I get eternity with him. He is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment