Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Disneyland.

On Sunday we left for Disneyland!
Those Aussies that we went to dinner with a couple weeks back were there before they head back for Australia and they invited us to come.
So Sunday morning flights looked good and we were headed to LAX.
It was weird being there. Last time I was in LAX I was heading to Australia and coming home of course.
It was crazy!! I could totally remember being there waiting for my plane and going through the security line....
Anyway, if you have never been to Disneyland around Christmas time, you should.
It's already the happiest place on earth, but to be there when its the happiest time of the year is AMAZING.
It was so fun to be there with Husband, we had so much fun.
We went on every ride...that is worth going on.
I'm so glad I married someone that loves rides and rollercoasters as much as I do. It would have been not as much fun if i had to go on the rides by myself..
He also got me one of those pickles, ya know Disneyland pickles...That are soooo YUMMY!!!
He is so good to me.
We even got to see Disney's Christmas parade!
Can I just say it, Disneyland does parades the BEST. Don't believe, check it out.
It was such a great opportunity for husband and I. We are so thankful that we were able to get the flights and be able to spend the last few days with the Williams, while they were here.
Also we put up our Christmas Tree.
Thats right..Our CHRISTMAS Tree, not holiday tree. I don't even know what that is.
Besides stupid.

Green cones that my friend Jacqueline and I had fun with when we were there for Nationals!

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!

Cute husband, about to go into the Bug's Life movies.

Disneyland Decked out for Christmas, it is even better at night!

Delicious Disneyland pickle...mm...

Princess Castle

Main Street, Disneyland!

It is silver, it looks white, but it's silver.
I love it!


I hope everyone's December and Holiday seasons are going wonderfully.

-Carltons

1 comment:

  1. You're right! Disneyland is amazing at Christmas time!! I'm jealous that you got to go, but happy for you too!

    ReplyDelete