Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Classy.

Yesterday, I got a sweet surprise!
Husband got to go home from work around lunch time.
It was snowing...
But that's ok with me. I LOVE all the extra time I get with him!
We ran a couple errands.
We got a couple Christmas gifts. One for his brother and stuff to send a package to his cousin, Whitney, who is serving a mission.
Gift shopping, I think gets more and more complicated.
Every year. No matter what.
Oh well, it's something to look forward to, right?

Husband's work party was also last night and we had to get a couple white elephant gifts.
You wanna know what two gifts made it home with us?
........
A candy lifesavers book.
and
A home drug test.

I know. Classy.
It was pretty funny though.

I can't believe how soon Christmas will be here!
It's exciting, but sad at the same time.
I love this Holiday spirit stuff.
The lights, the movies, the smells, ya know. All that good stuff.
It's our first Christmas together and his first Christmas back since his mission!
He keeps asking me what I want, but seriously I have NO idea.
As long as we are together on Christmas, that is all I care about.
For reals. He is the best Christmas gift ever.
The best thing ever really.
I don't need anything else.
Maybe a baby, EVENTUALLY.

**Husband, if you are reading this, I really don't need anything or want anything, but you. :)
Luh you.

As for what I am getting Husband...
Well, I have an idea!
Ya know, since he won't give me any ideas... :)
but, I think he will like my idea.
I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment