Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Hate Shopping.

I am so thankful that I have Monday's off now.
I love being able to be with Husband for Family Home Evening!
It really is a great blessing, that I will never take for granted.
Especially since my schedule, I have learned can change at anytime!
Plus, Husband is going to be starting school here pretty quick.
Which, I am so proud of him!

Anyway, last night we went to Sherlock Holmes 2.
If you liked the first one, you will like the second one.
It is way good and very interesting.
I want his job!
I want his talents. His brain.
Robert Downey Jr. is a genius as Sherlock Holmes.
Somethings he did reminded me a bit of Johnny Depp and his acting....style I guess you could say.
It is kind of long, so if you fall asleep in movies (like me) don't go to a late showing.
It was so lovely to be with Husband.
like ALWAYS.

With 5 DAYS until Christmas, I have yet to do my shopping.
Oops...
Guess what I am doing today?
Shopping.
I am not excited...
For one, I hate shopping. I know I'm weird.
Two, the stores and malls are going to be crazy!
Three, I really don't like shopping. At all.

Uhhhggg....Here I go.

1 comment: