Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Night Out.

Now that I have Monday's off with my new schedule I was actually able to be home for Family Home Evening!  So, to make it extra special we decided for FHE last night that we were going to go to Temple Square lights! One of my most favorite things to do during the holiday season!
It was more of Husbands idea, he knows how much I love that place.
It is so weird, last year I went with my good friend Gabi and we had this huge conversation about Anthony, who would be coming home from his mission in a month.
Now this year I got to go with Anthony and he is my husband...Just crazy, but oh so perfect!
Anyway back to FHE, as part of it we took the Trax there from the Sandy Civic Center. It was pretty fun.
Creed took a girl named Ally and it was her first time on Trax and she was having a ball and then Anthony's sister, Aubrey came with us.

When we first arrived at Temple Square we got some hot chocolate, yummy. Then made our way to see the lights and things. Well, I was. Husband was more of looking out for sister missionaries with Australian flag tags below their badges and believe me when they found them Creed and him talked and talked and talked....and talked.
The lights are SO beautiful! My favorite is the reflections pool with the floating candles.
We went up there and to the exact spot that Husband proposed at, precious right?
We may have even re-enacted it, a lil bit...Don't judge.
After the lights we took the trax back to our car, but we didn't get back in time to go to Outback Steakhouse (mostly because of the talking) , so we went to Chili's...haha :)
We took pictures, but they are all on Creeds camera...Anyway,
It was so fun. I am so thankful to have such a beautiful place so close to us.
It is truly amazing.
I am also thankful that I was able to go with Husband.
It literally was a dream come true.


As for right now, I'm watching the Grinch with my Niece.
What a good way to start my day.
Don't you agree?

Tomorrow is the last day of November.
Time is just flying and I am getting worse at blogging.
I blame it on work.

No comments:

Post a Comment