Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello, 2012.

2011 has come and gone by quick.
I guess this is said about most years, but in this last year a lot has happened in Husband and my life.
Liiiiiiiiike...Each other for instance.
I guess you could technically group that in 2010 as well, but he didn't get home till 2011.
Anyway, This year has been so good to me! I can't even keep track of all my many wonderful blessings in this past year, let alone my life.
Just SOME events that happened...
In January (26th) Husband returned home from his mission.
We dated (fell in love), got engaged and MARRIED!
Getting married in probably the highlight, in my book. It was absolutely a dream come true!
For me, I got to go to the Temple and gain more understanding of why it is so amazing.
Have gone to Alaska (on a cruise), Oklahoma, and California (Disneyland), and many places around Utah.
I got a new job working for that airlines that I am so blessed to have and enjoy (usually).
We got our first place together in Alpine.

This last year has brought a lot of  firsts for us, but in the next year we have plenty more to come!
I'm so excited to see what will happen, also a little scared.
We have been truly blessed with many things in our life.
A place to live, both having jobs, being able to support ourselves as well as being able to help others. We have had good health. We have been able to travel a little bit. We have awesome family. We have a lot of love given to us. The list goes on and on.
I am so thankful for all that Husband and I have.
I am so thankful for Husband.
I pray that 2012 has many more good things to bring and that we may continue to progress in things that we have started and news things that we may come across.

Husband and I are ETERNALLY grateful to our Heavenly Father.
He answers our prayers and loves us unconditionally.
He knows what we need and when we need it.
He is great and he is good!
(more on where this is coming from later.)

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and that 2012 is good to you!
To health and happiness!
Trust me, if you have those to things you are a wealthy person. I believe anyway. All I need is
1. Husband
2. Happiness (husband makes me happy- Check)
3. Health :)

No comments:

Post a Comment