Wednesday, November 9, 2011

News And Things.

Today is the 9th and we ALL know that means, right?
It means I have to announce that husband and I have been married for FOUR months...or 16 weeks. Today I reminded him of one of his letters he sent me that said "only 16 more weeks left until I come home."
Now we're married, precious!
Anyway, if things go well we are off on and adventure this weekend.
Let's hope we can make it.

I have a confession for the week.
I have already started listening to Christmas music.
I'm not ashamed, it's lovely and makes me so excited for the holiday season to begin.
but no worries I will not decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but watching The Grinch and listening to Christmas music is more than allowed in my book.

Alright down to business.
The pictures below, yes..I actually have pictures!
They are of some things from my job.
In the first picture that is me getting ready to push back the plane, it saves fuel, or something.
Anyway, it is scary, but so cool at the same time.
You push it all the way back and then you have to turn it.
Sounds easy right, WRONG! It is a lot more difficult that it sounds or even looks.
Plus, you have to keep in mind that it is only a multi-million dollar aircraft with 168+ lives in my hands.
It's pretty serious. ha.
They tell me it is really fun today in the snow and ice.
I think they might be pulling my leg.. hmm..

The other ones are just views from the pit, thats where we put the bags under the plane, things look smaller from up there, but don't let the pictures fool you, those engines are big. I could stand up in them. COULD, never have, mostly cause I can't and would get in a LOT of trouble. ha.

Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures and some little adventures of working for the airlines.

Stop in again!

Bye.



Getting ready to push back the plane.

Waiting in the pit under the plane for more bags.

My view from the pit, you should see the city at night from here, it's pretty cool!

Umm, The engine, don't worry it's giant.

That's what the push back vehicle looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment