Monday, November 28, 2011

Babies and Thanksgiving.

Husband and I got some news yesterday...
Can any of you guess what it might be?
........
Alright, I will just tell you.
We got a calling in our new ward.
We are Nursery Teachers or Workers or whatever.
Ask husband how he feels about it? Go ahead ask him.
I can tell you I am excited, because I love babies and little toddlers.
I have heard some horror stories from there, but I think you get those with any calling you are given, right?
My new work schedule makes me work on Sundays :( Believe me, I am NOT happy about it, but I think I have worked something out so that I can make it to church most of the time, I hope.
Even though this is going to be new to both of us, we are excited to have our first calling together and to receive the blessings, aaaaaand to see all those sweet babies:)
I was told a few times at work that they are just preparing us to have kids, but if you think about it....It could possibly scare us out of having them for a loooooong time. ha


Now, for Thanksgiving.
Husband and I went down to Kanosh.
Grandma and Grandpa B live down there.
All of his family came down to celebrate Thanksgiving and his grandparents 50th Wedding anniversary!
That's a pretty cool achievement, especially these days when the rate of divorce is pretty high.
It was so special to be able to be there and share that with them.
We had a family picture with everyone and it was awesome to see the whole group, kids, grand kids, great-grand kids, the whole lot of them. We were all there because of those two people. Including me in a way, because without them there wouldn't be Anthony.
I am so glad that there is, obviously.
I'm very thankful for family, my family and my new family.
I'm very thankful for Husband, he's quite precious.
I am thankful for my health and my job (even though I have to work on sundays)
I'm thankful for my knowledge of things on this Earth and Eternal Families.
There is so much to be thankful for and  I am.
I'm very blessed and I'm very happy.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment