Friday, March 29, 2013

This Is Love?

There has been a lot of hate going around Facebook.
Although, I feel it is suppose to be about the opposite.
All of this gay marriage and marriage equality stuff is getting pretty...umm...hateful.
There is a lot of posting of "love is love."
But I don't see much of that.
I try my best to love everyone, no matter your sexual orientation, race or religion.
I am a Mormon and as a member I have been taught to live and strive to be like Christ.
To love everyone as he loves us.
Which I can tell you right now, he loves ALL of us more than we can comprehend!
I try to. 
It is difficult. Nobody is perfect.
I do not agree or support gay marriage, but that does not mean I hate them.
I have several gay friends and I absolutely love them!
If they want to be married then more power to them.
With this whole thing being about love, whether its for everyone to love everyone or for people to be in support for marriage equality or how marriage is about love and it shouldn't matter who Marries who.
If it is about the who marries who.
Then they shouldn't be too worried about being married.
I mean if you got love...how is marriage going to change that.
Besides adding certain lawful benefits.
Which this whole marriage equality thing is really about, not love, like they say.
If it were they would be fine.
We are all equal.
Every man in this country has the right to marry a woman.
Every woman has the right to marry a man.
See. Equal.
Don't get me wrong. I am absolutely head over heels in love with sweet Husband!
But we also believe that getting married and sealed to each other is a must in order to return and live in the presence of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ!
Which is our goal!
To be there with each other and with our family!
Anyway, I do not hate anyone.
I just don't agree with everyone!
Also, this country is going down the hole fast.
There are other issues that should be addressed first.
I heard about a HUGE deficit! 
War, taxes, unemployment, everyone who is living off the government.
Well, actually OUR taxes. The government doesn't have any money.
Illegal immigration.
You know, but those can wait.
Until after our guns are taken away.
Come on people.
Lets stand together for our country!
This is not the time to be selfish!
You think that gay marriage is a right you should have, but don't.
Well, just wait to see how many more get taken away.
There are so many more reasons as to why gay marriage should not be passed into law, but this post would go on forever.
Ok. I am done.
Before this marriage equality for polygamy is brought up.





No comments:

Post a Comment