Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nothing New.

It is almost mid March and I really have nothing to blog about.
I hate it when this happens.
It has actually been like this for quite some time now.
Hopefully things get more exciting around here once Husband finishes all his flight school.
We hope he can be done here in the next few months.
As long as there are not too many spring storms...and money to pay for his flying hours.
The last couple months have given me anxiety.
But, it actually wasn't a bad thing.
I slowed down and have noticed and really counted our blessings.
It is amazing how truly blessed Husband and I are!

In other news, still not exciting though.
I have gotten a new job...well back in January.
It has been so nice to be home more and to finally heal from injuries I got from my other job.
It is so nice and is yet just another blessing in my life.
It also allows me to go to church.
Which allows me to get a calling.
I just got called to be a primary worker for the 10-11 year olds.
It will be a first for me.

Well, that's just us as of late. 

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment