Saturday, March 23, 2013

Can't Wait.

First off, I realized that video I tried to post didn't work.
At least not on my iPad.
I have tried over and over again to post it, but I am done.
Just go to YouTube and search for
"After ever after" and make sure it's by paint.
Ok, on to the next.
What is with this weather?
I know. Utah is known to have all four seasons in one day,
But last week was a BIG tease with temperatures in the high 70's
I went on walks and sat in the sun.
Well, I don't blame Phil, the groundhog.
I think that's all weird anyway.
Poor little dude getting all the blame for this.
I went to lunch with my sister and niece yesterday.
When I left Fairview, it was a bit chilly, but clear, sunny, blue skies.
When I got to Provo...blizzardish. Yuck.
My sister told me that my niece asked why is it snowing?
My sister said " Heavenly Father made it snow."
My niece said "no, he wouldn't do that."
Haha something like that.
She cracks me up with her comments!
Well, I took a couple pictures last week on my warm, sunny walks.
With no clouds in the sky...
Please come back.

Ok maybe like a little cloud coming over the mountain, but literally blue sky's forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment