Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dad!

This is a Happy Birthday shout out to my darling dad!
Our house was all girls.
I made that sound like a lot, but you know 2 daughters and a wife, obviously a girl and then all of our dogs except for one were all girls.
Needless to say my dad was a good sport.
He went to ALL of our dance competitions, recitals, and all of my cheerleading events.
Trust me, it was enough estrogen to make me sick!
Hopefully not too bad for the cheer stuff since a majority of it was at sporting events.
And I did play soccer for a few years until dance and tumbling and cheer consumed my life.
But he was always there!
By choice he would even stay and watch me at my tumbling class.
But, come on...that is some cool stuff.
He told me last weekend that he remembers my days were all school and then off to dance, pick me up after a few hours of that and drop me off at my tumbling class.
And for a bit soccer was mixed in.
Anyway, back to the point that my dad is really supportive!
I had everything I needed growing up!
Thanks dad for being a strong and loving support in my life!
I am so glad that you are MY dad!
I love you!
Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment