Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mommy Dearest.

 My Mother's Day post is just a tiny bit.
I can just never seem to get around to doing it, but finally I have an extra minute.
Here it goes...

My mom is the greatest mom in the whole world. 
She is always there for me when I need her and always supports me.
We always have the best talks.
She is always helping me out and she has no idea how much it is appreciated.
Especially with a crazy a work schedule and then a crazy at home schedule, she is always willing to help me out, so thanks Mommy Dearest!
We have an inside joke between is and the movie Mommy Dearest. If you have ever seen it, then you might think we are crazy, but don't worry she never beat me with a wire hanger. Even though I am sure growing up there were times that she wanted to.
My mom and I are pretty similar in personality so we don't always get along, but we usually do and we can have A LOT of fun, maybe almost too much.
Just ask my dad.
My mom always put my sister and I first and gave us the things we needed...and wanted.
I danced and tumbled because of her and she gave me the guts to be able to try out for varsity cheerleader in high school, which I can say right now definitely made my high school years as fun as they were.
Also, because of her flight benefits and support I was able to travel across the world to Australia and ...well, I think you know why that is so special.
I absolutely adore my mom and just love her so much and am glad that she is my Mommy Dearest.
Love you mommy.


My mother in law is pretty great too. I mean she has to be right? She raised a pretty good son I'd say.
Natalie has definitely been a good example of being a mom and keeping value in the home.
Hopefully she won't be too shocked if Husband and I have a little Hell Raiser...I am thinking there is a good chance that, that's what we will be getting.
Anyway, I am so glad that she taught and raised her kids (especially husband) in the church and that he had a wanting to go on a mission.
Without that, who knows where we might be.
Anyway, thanks Natalie for raising such a good guy.
We love you! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment