Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our May.

Since it is that last day in May, I figured I should probably do a little, tiny catch up with the blog.
2 weeks ago my in laws put together a little womens conference since we were not able to attend this year. It was so awesome to hear from Husband's grandma B and all his auntie's and of course his mom.
We learned a lot of little tips on quick clean-ups and how many things vinegar is good for...A whole lot.
We also learned about how some of them have not found a happy life, but have made it.
Also, to make sure that your marriage and family come first. Which we already know, but they gave us ways to be closer with your spouse and how to accept each other.
Every talk or "class" was filled with experience and knowledge.
I know that I am here on this earth because I chose it. I know the responsibilities of being a good wife and eventually a good mother.
I know I must support and love my husband with all that he does.
And I do.
I adore sweet husband and am so thankful he is as hardworking as he is.
He stays up so late to finish his homework and gets up early to work to support us.
and he still loves me and finds time to be with me.


Last weekend one of my best friends was married and sealed to her husband and I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid, She might not think it was so great now. I may have harassed her a tiny bit. She loved it though. Her sealing was beautiful and the whole time, the whole day I reflected on our sealing and kneeling across the alter from each other knowing we are eternal companions.
It was so precious.
As we were walking to go to the sealing we passed the fountain that Husband proposed at and I just wanted to stay there the whole day!
At the reception, they had a photo booth.
Husband and I had a pretty good set I'd say
see....




Well, I guess there was not too much to catch up on.
Mostly work and school and then some play...

My birthday is coming up and I am so excited to see what husband bought me.
He has been excited too.
There has been a couple times where he almost gave in and let me have my present early!
Well.. see you all in June.

Carlton's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment