Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ten and Stuff.

As of yesterday, May 9th Husband and I have been married 10 months!
I am one day late posting it, but it's not because I forgot, it's because Husband used the computer ALL DAY yesterday to do a lot of his homework.
So...It's alright. :)
In the next couple weeks one of my good friends Gabi gets married and then in a little over a month my brother -in-law, Austin gets married. How crazy!
Marriage is so fun and I love to see people getting married. I always think of our wedding day and how special it was.

Also, on May 7th was our Engagement-versary!
or one year since we got engaged!
I am so glad that husband like it enough to put a ring on it!

People are right when they say time flies.
It really does, but I am loving every second of it.
We have so many decisions to make here in the near future and I am pretty excited about it!

Well, not the most exciting post, but I like it.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment