Friday, June 1, 2012

Juney June.

I am SO HAPPY that it is finally June!
June is probably my most favorite month, besides it being my birthday month it is also the same month that I first met Husband.
Plus, summer begins! mmhmm, I sure do love June!
I have a feeling that this may be a bit of a busy month. My birthday! Austin gets married, there are a couple anniversary things having to do with Australia and Husband...
Anyway, I welcome June with open arms. I hope it is full of sunshine and I hope I didn't just jinx it. Oops.

Last night I was waiting for a new episode of  "On The Fly" to come on and they showed a "Undercover Boss" episode just before having to do with the airlines.
Guess which airline?
That's right. Frontier Airlines. It was so cool to see our planes and uniforms on there. I knew exactly how all those people felt.
Our CEO Bryan Bedford is the one that went undercover and after felt for all the cross-utilized agents.
Meaning we do ramp and throw bags underneath the plane, Lavs and water and all that and then go check everyone in and put them on the plane. Most airlines just have you work one or the other.
Anyway, I thought it was so cool!

Well..Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Desi I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday on June 5th. I miss having you around the house. Thank you for being my daughter. I want you to know that I Love You - Sincerely Dad

    ReplyDelete