Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fortune Cookie.

Today, I was able to take my two youngest sister in laws out for their birthdays.
Alivia, 12 and Alexis, 10
One was back in November and the other was just less than a week ago.
I know, I'm terrible. I should keep up with the day.
Anyway, we had a lot of fun.
Now that Husband and I live up here and I am not going down there all the time I don't get to seem them near as much as I use to, so it was quite lovely to take them out.
I let them pick whatever place they wanted...
You want to know what they picked?
...........
Chuck-A-Rama.
So that's where we went, which actually worked out well, because, they both have such different likes with food it would have been hard picking a place that only serves one type of food.
Plus, they can have dessert first here and as much as they want of it or whatever they want really.

These two girls are funny. They have some pretty great stories. The things that they think are funny is what I think is funny. They really are just so cute and I love being able to be their sister in law.

Now for the cherry on top of my day, I got a fortune cookie at lunch and it said
"You and your spouse will be happy in your lifetime together."
Now, I already I knew this, plus a little longer than our life time more like ETERNITY, but you know how it is when you get a fortune that is so close to your life or whats going on in your life, you can't help but love it.

After I opened that Lexi and Livi went and got about 50 fortune cookies and opened them ALL.
by the end they were making up their own.
Pretty clever, those two.

My cute fortune!


These are only a few of the cookies that they opened....

Alexis and Alivia eating their ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment