Monday, January 9, 2012

The BIG 6.

Well, it is that time once again...
It is time to announce that Husband and I have been married for
SIX MONTHS.
That is half of a year. In case you weren't aware.
It has been an amazing 6 months at that.
He is my bestest friend and loves me so much. I, of course love him more than anything.
He is so great. The greatest.
We have had a lot of adventures in just 6 months of marriage.
It's crazy to see what we have planned and hope to do in just another 6 months-ish.
Time has just flown, I thought I would be able to say I can believe that we have been 6 months, but I can't.
It seems like just yesterday we were getting married and sealed to each other for time and all eternity.
I can remember it perfectly.
The look in his eyes, looking at me. How tight he was holding my hand and listening to all the words that were said that are unique to our marriage.
I remember how nervous I was for him to see me in my dress for the first time.
Husband grabbing my hand as we walked out of the temple.
Being Mr. and Mrs. Carlton.
 It really has been the best 6 months of my life.
My life has been better since the day we met a year and half ago.
Everyday I think its not possible to love him more and more, but everyday husband proves me wrong and gives me more and more reasons to love him more.
Because of him, I know love has no boundaries.
Love is infinite and my love for him will only get bigger.
I love you Babe!


1 comment: