Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Husband Turns 23.

My sweet husband turned twenty-three yesterday, October 30.
And I have never, in my life seen 23 look so good!
I feel bad, because he had to work yesterday and then we went to the Jordan River Temple, where his younger sister went for the first time, she gets married on Friday, November 2nd.
So he really didn't get that much attention, but his parents did take us to dinner, so that was nice.
It was a wonderful session and much needed, especially since my cute grandpa passed away on Monday, but more to come on that in the next post, but the temple was definitely a comfort.

Anyway, back to my amazing Husband. 
He is so handsome and I absolutely adore him.
I am so blessed to be his wife. He takes such good care of me.
He supports me and is always putting not only mine, but others needs in front of his own.
I know he is way more than I deserve, but am so thankful he is mine and wanted to be mine.
Everything about him is wonderful and I wouldnt trade any part of him in.
I love him.
I love him. 
I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment