Monday, November 12, 2012

My Grandpa.

I don't really know where to start this post.
I guess I will start with my darling Grandpa.
On October 29, 2012 my sweet, loving, generous, and amazing grandpa passed away.
Growing up, for me, it was one of those things that you could never imagine would happen.
Kind of like getting your drivers license or getting married.
It feels like it would never happen, but they did.
I have had a really hard time with it all, even though I know he is no longer in pain and is at peace with our Father in Heaven. 
I just miss him.
Ever since I was little he would always tell me how beautiful I am ( I know he is my grandpa, they are suppose to say thing like that, but it still helped my self esteem.) he always told me that my smile would be enough to catch a guy. You know just all that super sweet stuff grandpas say, but it still means the world.
It's crazy to think he is gone, but I will not forget.
I am thankful that he is no longer in pain and is no longer suffering.
I am sure he is probably loving all the freedom from his aged body.
If he has learned anything from me, hopefully it's how to do a cartwheel. 
Here is the link to his obituary.
He is quite the guy!

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/deseretnews/obituary.aspx?pid=160788622

The day after my grandpa passed away. Husband and I were able to go to the Jordan River Temple for his sister who was going for 
The first time and was getting married at the end of the week.
Seeing everyone in white and feeling all the peace I knew this is where my grandpa was
It was absolutely lovely and much needed.
At the end of the week, at husbands sister's wedding.
When we were in the sealing room, it was said there are spirits in that room.
I knew again, that my grandpa was there.
I know he was a witness to that sealing and that he has been called on a new mission.
Love you, Grandpa.

I have other things to talk about and I was going to do it in this post, but I changed my mind.
Until next time. 

- The Carltons


No comments:

Post a Comment