Saturday, October 13, 2012

Random Talky Talk.

Can you believe I am actually putting another post on here?
Me either.
Just trying to stick to promises here.
Well, even though nothing much has really changed. A few things have happed.
I worked three, 16 hour shifts in a row and that sucked.
It turned out that I stacked/ loaded 16 planes, and downloaded 24.
With an average of 100-130 bags per flight just going on and about the same coming off.
More download, because we have 2 RONS now.
Anyway...it was not much fun, but a lovely work-out.
Especially getting into winter, people pack WAY more. Suitcases are getting bigger and heavier and there are just more of them, PLUS we now have skies and snowboards..LAME.

On a happier note, I have applied to renew my Passport, so that I can finally change my name on it.
Hopefully, we will be using it in the near future.

Today, Saturday. I got a call from Husband.
Who started out by saying "Lovey, you are going to kill me."
That is never good and I would NEVER do that.
Apparently, we have to speak in sacrament Tomorrow!
He forgot to tell me!
I am at work, in Salt Lake until 8:30 tonight.
I won't get home till around 11
Our plane is late and it take about 15-20 minutes to get to my car.
So, I pray that I may be able to find some spiritual enlightenment and give at least a decent talk tomorrow.
Oh please bless...
My sweet Husband, I love him.

Right now, I am loving the fall weather and colors.
The Canyon is awesome, but man 'o man.
It's getting colder, faster.
Yucky.

Well, until next time.

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment