Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome Back, October.

I am back as promised! I am pretty excited about it.
I also have some pictures, not the best, but I figure they are little more fun than words...
Alright just for a little more detail on things.
We bought a house. It is in Fairview. Or for those of you who are better with Counties it is in Sanpete County. A while ago, a LONG time ago I said I never thought I would live in Utah County, but we did...For a year, but I really never thought I would live in Sanpete County, but we do.
It has been pretty good.
I haven't been home a lot with work in SLC and going to Denver for 2 weeks for work, but the time I have been home I have really enjoyed it.
I do love that it is quiet, not too quiet, but quiet.
You can see way more stars in the sky at night! LOVE.
Everyone is so friendly! It's like one big family.
Even though, I don't really love the long commute to work. I have enjoyed the Canyon changing colors. It is so beautiful, I love October and this time of the year.
Anyway, there are some pictures below...




These next few pictures below are of a deer or buck that was hanging around Alpine.
It has been for the last couple years. Smart, right?
Hang around the neighborhood to avoid hunting season.
Sad news, there is a hunter somewhere that got it, inside the city.
Which is a huge no, no and extremely dangerous.
Plus, that's kind of like cheating.
RUDE.






This is some yummy sesame chicken. I didn't put the seeds on it because I am not that big of a fan of them, but this chicken was so good- sweet and tangy!
Perfect on rice!




We have been getting some good shooting time in with our new guns that we got.
This is my target and I would just like to add I did not have a scope, so I was pretty proud of my self.
I usually am not that good without one.






So I didn't get that many pictures of us or at all in Las Vegas, but I got a few.
This is where we always ate lunch at our hotel, it was a yummy little cafe.
They had really good food and giant nachos!
I am pretty sure Husband got french toast everytime we went.
I tried to branch out.





We also got to show our Aussie friends the Manti Temple.
It's a little while since husband and I got to go.
The have added a BEAUTIFUL reflection pool and a little park, sitting park or strolling park.
I loved it and I am so thankful Husband and I live closer to the place where we were married and sealed.
It's absolutely lovely! 







I know I have skipped a lot that has happened with us, but I don't want to bore you all too much.
We are loving the new home. We can't believe it is October.
Husband's Birthday month!
But we are all good.

Peace out.

Carltons

1 comment: