Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl!

I really do enjoy football.
I love the Super Bowl...as long as there is at least ONE team I can stand in it.
Because really, it's not all that fun to hope for both teams to lose.
But this year, is one of the first times where I didn't mind either team.
Which is almost more difficult, but not really at the same time.
Husband and I felt the same way and were both leaning towards.
...
The Ravens!

Now, I was hoping for a good game.
At the start I wasn't so sure I was going to get that, but I did.
Oh boy! Did I ever.
That last quarter and most of the third...
Ok, ok, the whole second half was almost too much for my heart!
But the Ravens did it.
And how cool is that 
Michael Oher got a ring! What an awesome addition to his story!
Don't know what I am talking about?
Watch, Blind Side!
So good!

AND
Last, but definitely not least...
BEYONCE!
She rocks my socks!
If you guys don't know how much I love her, just ask Husband
She killed it!
I. Love. Her.
Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment