Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Birthday Letter.

Dear Grandpa,

I hope you're having a beautiful birthday!
I'm sure it has been one of the better ones in a while.
I'm really sad you had to leave us, but so glad you have no more pain.
I couldn't have asked for a better Grandpa.
You are the best.
Our family couldn't ask for a better angel to watch over us.
I am so happy that you can now come to all the family events!
Weddings, birthdays, and reunions.
You know, all that good stuff!
I hope you can come to see my babies be blessed.
One day.
There will be a special place just for you!
Take care of Grandmas tender heart.
I am sad you didn't get to meet Husband,
But don't worry, grandpa. He is taking good care of me.
He calls me pretty, just like you did.
He is the guy that you said I would one day find!
He is sure great.
Just like you, grandpa.
Thanks for keeping us all a Forever Family!
And being a brilliant example to us all!
I sure do miss you Grandpa, even though you are not that far away!
Thanks for watching over us!
I love you.

Happy Birthday!


Your Granddaughter,
Desiree


P.S. Husband says Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment