Thursday, February 21, 2013

Suite Get away.

Yes, I am finally getting to our little weekend get away.
We left Friday night after I got off work.
Husband still had not told me where we were going, but I had a few guesses.
We drove for two hours until we finally got to our hotel in Logan.
I have not been that far north in quite a while so it was nice.
Not only did we get to sat in a hotel room, but Husband booked us 
an executive suite.
Complete with a large jetted spa, fire place and 2 flat screen TVs 
And of course a bathroom, shower, and lounging area.
It was a fun surprise!
On Saturday we went to lunch with Jeff Watts and his fiancé, Mary.
Jeff was one of Husbands favorite mission companions!
For dinner we went over to the Jones'.
Klay Jones was Husband trainer in the mission.
I have mentioned him quite a few times on here.
He is also the other missionary that was with husband when I met them in Australia!
His wife is Jerrica and the have a cutie pie, little baby daughter Kenadee.
After dinner we played Battle of the Sexes.
And can I just say, that game is so easy for the guys!
Ridiculous!
When we got back to our suite, I had found a pretty great documentary!
Husband was so sweet to watch it me even though he could have watched his show on the other Television.
It was ALL about Beyonce.
Think what you want, but it was actually really good.
She produced it and it had some very personal footage.
She is so down to earth and her daughter is darling!
It was such a nice, relaxing weekend and so fun to see our friends!
Now back to real life.
Thanks, boo for the super fun weekend.
I love you so so much!













No comments:

Post a Comment