Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today has been slightly emotional.
It is my dads birthday!
He would have turned 55.
Still so young and I know there were still a few things he wanted to do.
Like more traveling with my mom
And maybe the rest of the family every now and then.
Watch and play with grand kids.
It does bring me comfort that he still got to be with my sweet boy before he was sent to Husband and I. I am excited to meet him and see the things Grandpa Lee taught him.

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Your girls love and miss you everyday!

The quote at the bottom of this post is something I found right after my grandpa died and thought it was perfect. Little did I know it would also fit perfectly for my sweet dad 6 months later.
My dad is not lost or gone. I know he is still around doing the work of The Lord and keeping an eye on my mom and our family. He is able to be with us through our love for him and of course our Savior! 

" For nothing loved is ever lost and he is loved so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment