Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2014 So Far...

I am not sure if anyone is curious as to what the Carlton Clan is up to.
If you are, i am about to tell you.

Not a whole lot...like normal.

Its 2014 and I have yet to put a word on this blog.
So, here it goes.

I mentioned in previous posts that we are re-doing our kitchen.
It is done, except painting the door.
I love how it turned out!

We painted the babys room, i also loved how it turned out.
We just have to get the crib in there and a few little decor items and he should be set to move in.
I have about 11 weeks left until he is due to arrive and i am getting pretty anxious about it.
Anxiously excited that is.

Husband and I went on a cruise at the end of January with some of our friends, it was a BLAST.
I was a little nervous about going and being noticeably pregnant, but it all worked out.
It was our last trip before sweet baby comes.
The beaches were AMAZING.
We went to..
Cozumel, Mexico
Roatan, Honduras
and Belize.
I just need to say that if you can ever go to Roatan, do it!
The beach and water color was so BEAUTIFUL!
We had lots of fun and relaxation, oh and a lot of food and ice cream!

When we got back, my mother in law had a little baby shower for me, my sister in law and cousin in law. It was super cute and super fun...Its crazy how much stuff a baby needs and how much stuff we still need to get!

Husbands sister had her baby almost two weeks ago an his cousin is due any day now.
so it should be fun with all these babies in the family!

Valentines Day was basically just another day around our house.
I got Husband a few little prizes and treats, including the Sweet Tooth Fairy! YUM!
Seriously, try their sugar cookies. Delicious!
I told husband i did not need anything this year...
We did got to Texas Road House the next day though.

I also had to do my glucose tolerance test on Valentines Day, that was fun.
Getting blood drawn is not my idea of a way to celebrate Valentines, but i guess thats what it was..
Happy Valentines Day to me!
but I did pass!! Woohoo!

Well I think thats about it, exciting i know...
until next time.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment