Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th Of July.

cute husband getting ready for his first wake ride of the season!
For the 4th of July, Husband and I went boating with the Carlton's.
It was so much fun and the perfect day for boating.
We went down to Fairview the night of the 3rd after work and got up super early on the 4th to get the boat all ready to go.
We headed to Yuba, again.
The water was perfect that the boys were actually able to get some wake boarding in this time.
Of course, there was tubing.
Also, I am not good at motion picture taking apparently...I tried and tried to get Husbands tricks, but I kept missing them or taking the picture to early.
The pictures of the wake boarders are Husband and Aubrey (husband younger sister) boyfriend DJ.
It was an awesome day and I am so glad that it was in the middle of the week so I could actually be there and to be with family.
Although, I talk about how much we love Australia, we do LOVE the USA.
It's our home!
With the elections coming up I hope we still can have the freedoms we enjoy today.
They say they are protected, but you never know.
To lose any of the freedoms and rights we have would be a waste of all the wars and fighting that went on to gain them, throughout history.
Anyway, I'm proud to be an American.









DJ, Aubrey's boyfriend getting ready to ride the wake.





Husband and DJ catchin some air on their crazy tube ride.


Lexi was exhausted after a good day on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment