Friday, August 22, 2014

Sometimes. Maybe. I hope.

So this is not Z birth story.
I'm sorry.
I just need to vent for a minute.
Sometimes... A lot of the time I'm not good enough.
Why can't it be possible to please everyone?
I hate that I'm not good enough. For anyone.
Not even myself.
I try and try and try.
Uh.
I... Just wish I could be good enough.
Be the person everyone wants me to be.
Which is a whole lot of people.
Maybe one day I will be.
Maybe one day they might see me as someone who is perfect the way she is.
I don't know.
I hope, I pray one day I'm good enough.

1 comment:

  1. You are good enough! You're an amazing wife and incredible mom! I might not know you super well but I know you make Anthony happy and that you love your son so much which is all that really matters :) Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I know its hard to believe in yourself but from the view of others you are doing a perfectly fine job. I get the same feelings every now and then as well, especially when I think of becoming a parent, cause I'm not like "other women" who becoming a mom is just natural to them. We are human, and we can't be perfect or live up to others expectations, but those judging aren't perfect either. You're a good & loving person and thats all that is needed from others who love and care about you. If you ever need anything text or call me! Lets hang out when I get back to Utah as well.

    ReplyDelete