Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Mommy Dearest.

So, I should have posted this on Sunday or even yesterday, but I didn't.
I did not forget though!
While some of you call it Mother's Day, I call it Mommy Dearest Day.
Inside joke, really. If you have seen the movie Mommy Dearest then you might get it.
Don't worry I am allowed to use wire hangers to hang my clothes.
Just another reason why I have the best Mother in the world.
Plus, we can laugh and laugh all day long.
We have the same humor.
It's pretty hilarious!
That's why working with her was so much fun!
That is probably why I was born in 12 minutes.
We get it done.
Everyone says they have the best mom, but I don't see how they can get any better than mine.
It's not possible.
Go to Europe with her and see how much fun you have.
She can even speak a little French now.
Or go to the airport, that in itself can be super fun.
I mean does your mom let you do the splits across the moving sidewalk rails?
Even when you are 20 years old.
Or go to Australia all by yourself!
And we take funny pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment