Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference Weekend.


Conference weekend was so good and relaxing.
Friday night was Husbands mission reunion.
It was held at the Riverside Country Club in Provo.
It was fun to see President and Sister Lindley!
They are quite the people, if you want to know what near perfection is you need to meet them.
They are so generous, humble and inspiring!
They came down to our house a couple weekends ago to help Husband out with his missionary prep class. On another note about his missionary prep class is becoming A big thing!
And I couldn't be more proud of sweet Husband
Anyway, since on Sunday we needed to be in Twin Falls, Idaho by 9:00 am, we stayed Friday and Saturday night at my parents.
Saturday was pretty relaxing. Just ran errands and watched conference, oh and we also went out for breakfast! It was super yummy!
Sunday we left about 5:30 am to pick up Sako!
Don't know who Sako is?
Please see previous post for pictures.
Once we had him we cruised home while listening to conference and can I just say I almost liked listening to it more in the car.
For one, I could stay awake easier and it was easier to pick out little things.
After all the talks on marriage, family, faith, being obedient and women.
I am super extra thankful for my sweet husband.
He is my prince.
With him I can have all the blessings of the priesthood.
I can be a mom...one day.
We have no expiration date.
We are sealed for time and all eternity!
Which I am so grateful that we were worthy and able to be married in the temple.
It was an amazing, unforgettable experience that I treasure!
He loves, cares, and helps me everyday!
We need each other to receive all the blessings we are promised.
I love that he is my other half.
He is strong in body, mind, and spirit and that keeps me strong.
I am so blessed!
Found mine in Australia!

Also, I do believe this goes for girls as well.
A prince does need a princess after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment